Turbo File Uneraser Overview
This tool is specifically designed to help you to recover the files which have been lost from your pc or any pen drive. The interface of this app is quite user-friendly, and it doesn’t have hard and fast rules to operate. The simple guide with the manual will help its users more to interact with this app and get their files recovered.
You can simply recover your files in the scanning procedure by simply clicking on a button.
Firs it will scan all the files and then will show you the list of the deleted files which you want to recover. You will select the files which you want to recover and then its format in the last you will choose the destination or any directory where you want to store that particular recovered file. That’s all, now click on to recover the files and let the rest on this tool.
After recovering the files, it will show you the complete list of the recovered files with the file name, size, date, and format beside this software will also provide all the logging details. It doesn’t take too much time scanning. It will show the results in quick time so that its use doesn’t get annoyed because of its slow process.
It doesn’t acquire too much space on your system as well. All things are good except two things it hasn’t been updated from quite long and doesn’t have the specific filter option which most utilities have. So need to improve these things to make this utility much better and efficient.
And never the less the turbo file uneraser is the best utility tool for those who want to recover their data in a quick time and don’t want the utility to acquire too much space on their system.
Interface, Specs, Features, and Compatibility
- It is free software; you don’t have to pay any bucks to use it.
- It’s a very small software, and the downloadable file size of this tool is in KBS. The file size is 556KB.
- It runs on all versions of Windows.
- The smart recovery algorithms make it quite easy for the recovery of the files from different sources.
- It supports different file systems like FAT12, Fat16, fat32, and NTFS.
- It can save the files which are recovered into the same location from where they were deleted so that you don’t have to select any new directory or source to store it.